Header Ads

construction maison moderne bordeaux

construction maison moderne bordeaux

gotham. metropolis. complete chaos. city in ruins. no more! hey, gerard here! for everything from building to fixing, call me! gerard wayne! from wayne construction! legally not wayne enterprise. no copyright infringment intended for all purposes.

want to rebuild your home after this? or that? or even that? reliability. we do everything : walls! windows! floor! wayne construction! our only kryptonite? unhappy customers.

don't believe me? listen to this! the other day, my gas station was completely destroyed! my gas station! wayne construction built me a new one. and gave me my own bat-cave! no, gerard, i told you i won't do it. you're recording this? i hear you're giving out bat-caves too? you know who i am? i'm -

over there! that's what i call some super customers! savings! call us to get an estimate in only three days. fast enough for you? call us now and say "gerard", gerard! to get you own wayne construction signal! and get in touch 24/7!

do it now! wayne construction! super heros for your home! dumbass...

No comments