Header Ads

constructeur maison moderne charente

constructeur maison moderne charente

now, we can make profitable solar houses. which are more advantageous than classic houses where you pay invoices. here, we paid nothing, we recover. fed on the level electric, by my solar system (and wind), as the water which is fed by my drilling. and there is one computer, two computers, which are thoses of my daugther and another one here. that is not â« a minima â» house,

there is a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing-machine. look around of the house and show me what is not like elsewhere? in 2006, yves dã©maillat embark on the construction of his house. in 2007, it completes the construction of its house. it produces its own electricity, its heating and its water: it is an autonomous house. the totality of the solar installation of this house costs 11 000 euros. it is the equivalent of a house which is connected to the company of electricity and water but it is not. my solar system produces part of my heating, the totality of my production of water and the totality of my electric production. that represents 2m2 frontage on 50 cm of depth.

for the technicians, totality of solar panel, wind mills, batteries, converter represent an electricity meter of 9 kilowatts. the batteries store around 20 kilowatt which means 20.000 watts of stored which represents into 3 and 5 day of complete autonomy. it never was able to me not to produce electricity enough. what are the particularities of the electric installation of your house ? i have from my electricity meter a power supply which is connected to my bulb and that̢۪s all! i don̢۪t have sheaths and wires connected to switches and i didn̢۪t have labour to pay for that, which saved me approximately 5000 to 6000 euros.

there is quite simply a small remote control by room, sometimes two or three, or in the car and when one arrives, one can light the house of outside. and then i light, it works, i extinct, it works! how much does your house cost ? a little bit much than 70 000 euros which was your step to obtain a permit building? why the administration doesn̢۪t have be favorable to your project?

No comments